HELLO DEAR CUSTOMERS!
We FNsquared organize few affordable accomodation for our fellow tourists to enjoy a comfortable and convenient stay in Seoul. We are a group of Malaysians currently living in Seoul. We had the chance to open the FIRST Malaysian Guesthouse in Seoul and it had been receiving great feedback. We are glad =) Our guesthouses are located near most of the tourist attractions around Seoul such as Myeongdong, Itaewon, Dongdaemun & Namdaemun Market, Namsan Tower , Gyeongbok Palace and more! It only takes few minutes by bus/subway. We also serve Muslim-Friendly Services such as Qiblat and Sejadah for our Muslim customers to easily perform their Prayers. Not to worry we have guidance to the nearest Halal Restaurant for you to have your meals or you may just cook in the guesthouse! This blog provides you information about the Guesthouses we run in Seoul.
We recently have run 2 types of accomodation:-
(1) Malaysian Homestay, Gangnam , Seoul (Post on 31st June) - Max capacity 9 Pax
(2) INES INN Guesthouse, Itaewon, Seoul (Post on 30th January) - Max capacity 38 Pax
You may scroll down the posts below for these 2 accomodations and grab all the information you need to decide a place for you to stay.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BOOKINGS?
1) Email us, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Type: (Malaysian Homestay / INES INN Guesthouse)
Check in date: Approximate arrival time:
Check out date:
No. of Pax:
2) Additional questions/request are asked after this information is inserted. (ex: seperate rooms needed, early/ late check in and check out)
3) We will reply you with the RESERVATION DETAILS consisting the price and banking method.
4) Reservation is made and deposit is required to be paid in order to confirm your bookings.
5) We will then send you the RESERVATION STATUS to inform you that your bookings are completed!
*NO CHANGES ARE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF CHECK IN.